Nice Songs and MVs! ^^


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Save Our Environment.. Act Now!

In conjunction with the World Environment Day which is commemorated each year on the 5th of June, I as one of the residents who live in this beautiful world would like to give my pledge to the environment..



I PLEDGE...



  • To use less water by using shower instead of using the "dayung" (small bucket) to bath. If I have to use bucket to bath, then I can only use 10 buckets of water. This can save up to 50% of the total consumption of water that I usually use to bath.


  • To use less electricity by spending only 1-2 hours per day on the computer instead of 4 hours last time. Besides, I will try to bath at the time where there's still natural sunlight instead of bathing at night so that I don't need to switch on the lights.


  • To refuse plastic bags from the seller whenever I buy something unless "terpaksa". I will also use my own container when I buy food to cut down the use of polysterine lunch box, plastic bags, plastic spoons, straws etc. (I will start this when I enter university)



  • To implement more 3R (Reuse, Reduce, Recycle) programme in my daily life such as separating papers and domestic garbage (like kitchen waste).



  • To use more public transportations (I guess there is a good thing that the Govt increase the fuel prices. People will resort to public transportations.. but ONLY IF they improve it! >0<)



  • To try many other ways to save the environment. ^^

Let us all stand up and work together to save our planet and make it a better place for us as well as our future generations to live. Remember, every little bit you do - COUNTS.

So, ACT NOW!



Now, what's your pledge?


0 Show Some Love! ^^: