Nice Songs and MVs! ^^


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Never give up!

Dear Bloggie,


After days of worries and anxieties, it finally came to an end. I finally got my IPTA result that I've been waiting for all this while. However, it didn't came out as what I've expected - or should I say.. it came out HALF of what I've expected. Well, I got the university of my choice but didn't manage to get the course that I've been hoping for since more than 2 1/2 years ago. I got a place in University Sains Malaysia (USM), studying Management. That is pretty good for an arts student right? But somehow.. I still wanna pursue my studies majoring in mass communication.

I know that I should be happy and be thankful for what I've got because there are many other people who didn't even get a place in any of the local uni (pity them.. :-( ). But somehow deep in my heart, I'm still hoping that things could change. I mean why did I work hard all this while? What's the purpose? I could've study in private college if I didn't join Form 6 but the fact is that.. I've chosen F6 as my platform to go further.. to achieve my dreams...

Why did I study so hard? (though I admit that I'm quiet playful sometimes and always study last minute >_<) And why did I joined so many clubs and societies although I know I wouldn't have time to study? It's all for ONE simple reason - I want to get into the public uni that I desire as well as studying the course that I've been vying for. So, I work so hard to get as much co-curriculum marks as I can and try my VERY BEST to score in exam. You can ask any of my friends who sat for STPM in the same hall as I did. Even when the officer called me to stop writing, I still wrote, wrote and WROTE till he/she pulled my exam papers away.. (little kids.. don't follow me.. coz I'm very lucky that they didn't disqualified me from taking exams..! >_<) And as for co-co, you can ask any of my friends too.. or perhaps the whole F6 in my school.. how much effort I've put in.. It's not that I'm trying to boast, but its the truth. I really REALLY try my very BEST.

My parents criticized me for not being greatful for what I've obtained compare to the less fortunate ones who didn't even get a place in uni. I know.. I KNOW very very much that I should be thankful but.. if you were me.. will you let go your dreams just like that after aiming and striving for it for more than 2 1/2 years? Will you?

So is it wrong to be a little more greedy after all I've did..? Is it wrong to be just a little bit ambitious?

Anyway, my mum managed to ask one of her colleague who is also one of USM alumni about the problem that I am facing now. According to her colleague, there are cases of student changing courses in the public uni but we need to go there (USM) earlier to consult the counselor there. This means I might be able to switch my Management course to Communication!!! Once I heard the good news, finally... I can see some light.

I don't know whether I pick the right choice or not but what I'm very sure is that if I don't TRY, I will never know whether I can or cannot for the rest of my life.. and at the end.. I might even regret... People have been telling me that Management is a good course and Communication has become a quiet competitive course these days. Yes. I know that. But I STILL and really want to major in Communication and minoring in Management. And I will make sure I achieve that.
Whether it takes me one semester to be able to switch course or even a year.. I will still STRIVE for it!

Whatever it is.. I believe that we have one and ONLY ONE life in this world, so we must try to strive for what we really desire in life while we still can.


NEVER EVER GIVE UP! FACE IT!!!

GAMBATEH!!!!!!!

0 Show Some Love! ^^: