Nice Songs and MVs! ^^


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Embark to the New Journey of Life

Dear Bloggie,


This will be my last time posting a bloggie before I settle down in USM coz I don't have a laptop (but I will definitely buy one when the time is right). It might take me a month or so before I get to post another bloggie due to the hectic schedule in uni. Anyway, I will still online whenever I have the time to do so. I'm sure there are free facilities in USM. So, to all my bloggie readers, do come and visit my blog once in a while to know the updates about me (though I might only post a blog once or maybe twice a week.. hope you don't mind.. >_<)

After this, I'll be stepping into a new place with new environment, new people to meet and a brand NEW experience called, Uni Life.

Let the journey begins!



Reaching for the Stars!!! ^0^

0 Show Some Love! ^^: