Nice Songs and MVs! ^^


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Memories ~ [Chapter 3]

Dear Bloggie,


A lot more pics about me in uni. Enjoy! ^^


Lantern Festival '08

We were surrounded by many colourful lanterns! ^^

Hui Min & Suzanne

Me & Kim Lee

Me, holding a cute orange lantern ^^

Our DTSP, decorated with big chinese lanterns [nice! ; )]

A very big shimmering Dragon lantern! Awesome! o.O

Guess what's this? This is actually a video showing how they lit up the candle one by one until it forms a chinese character like this! Beautiful, isn't it?
[too bad i've forgotten what is the chinese characters are coz i dunno mandarin! ya, ya.. i'm a banana..! >_<]


The Chinese Fan Dance

Wow! Beautiful girls, beautiful formation! o.O

Huah! Hiak! Huk! The energetic and powerful drummers

We were serenaded by the traditional chinese musical instrument
[aww.. i love the Er Hu! ^^]



The thing that I really like about this event is that after the great performance, each of the students were given a lantern and we were asked to walk together around the campus. It has been quite some time I didn't play with a lantern already and this opportunity reminds me of my childhood. So sweet! ^^

Am looking forward to the next Pesta Tanglung! ^0^


Jamuan Hari Raya '08

At the Banquet Hall in USM
[waiting for food.. yum! yum! ^^]

Yay! I finally get to take a photo with my ex-roommate again after so long! ^0^

Another big family pic after makan

My assignment group members with a happy couple and their cute lil bao bei! ^^

Aww.. she's such a cutie! ^0^
[see.. her arm so small.. omg, i luv her!!! >0<]


Smile! ^_^

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir dan Batin. ^^


Know why my face so tanned/dark all of a sudden?
Coz I've just finished marching (kawad) under the hot sun earlier! Ahh!!! XO I'll tell you more about this when I post something about my uniformed body, ROTU NAVY later on. Stay tuned! ; )


To Be Continue...


0 Show Some Love! ^^: