Welcome to my first ever bloggie! ^^
Hmm.. "Blog" has become one of the latest trend nowadays. Even old politicians (who is young at heart) like Tun Dr. Mahathir and Lim Kit Siang owned a blog. So I wonder... Why don't I create one for myself too?!
But the problem is I'm not very expressive in words and I don't think I have much to tell in my blog as my life are quite boring. People really gonna fall asleep once they read my looong boring stories.. ZzZz... (see? told ya!)
Anyway, I decided to try out since there are so many of my friends who already have their own personalised bloggie. Ahh.. how nice..! >0< So guys! Do gimme support ya!
All the best to me in engaging to the New World of Blogging!!! ^^
Nice Songs and MVs! ^^


I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
Friday, May 23, 2008
The Start of Something New
Scribble by Lonely Girl at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Show Some Love! ^^:
Post a Comment