Nice Songs and MVs! ^^


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bon Odori @ Penang

Dear Bloggie,

On the 18th July 2009, I went to a Japanese cultural celebration with my friends at Esplanade, Penang. It is called as Bon Odori. This night event which is held yearly is celebrated as a reminder of the gratefulness one should feel toward one's ancestors. The celebration in Penang was okay but very crowded (hard to breathe! >_<) and not much variety on the things being sold. Below are some of the pictures that I've took during the event.
Have a look!


Even as early as 6pm, people are thronging the field.
Stage performance on the middle of the field.

The V.I.Ps watching the show.
The Japanese cultural dance. ^^
People are joining the fun. Come on, let's dance! ^0^
Me & a Japanese gakusei who study in USM. ^^
Another performance by kids.
Dance! Dance! Dance! ^^
I knew the masked guy was looking at my camera! Hehe. =p

One kimono photography session costs 20 bucks! Crazy! >.<

Dunno what building is this.
But it looks beautiful at night! ^^
Mi ^^
One of the food stall at the event. Yummy! ^^
A fiery performance at night. :)
As you guys can see, the wife is a Japanese who got married with a Malay man. This is what we produce when two cultures meet.
A 5 bucks fan. Tak sanggup beli so just take a pic. Lol.
The Japanese art and crafts. Like it! ^^
The very huge colourful balloons. Nice (looks like candy ^^) but expensive! >.<
Me & Kim Leewith Hui Minand Suzanne
All four of us. Hehe. ^_^



Many thanks to the Japanese Society of USM (PBJUSM) for organizing a trip to this event. Owh, did I mentioned I went there by bus organized by this society?

By the way, I met someone again in this event. Never thought that this someone was also in charged of organizing this trip...
Was happy to see... but... aih...

0 Show Some Love! ^^: